Summer Narnia Sessions
Enter the magical world of Narnia with Storytelling and Craft activities this summer in St. Mary’s Church. The activities will be aimed at children aged 5-11 yrs and based on the story of “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” by CS Lewis
Click to sign up for Narnia
There are 6 different sessions in total to attend. The sessions will take place on Wednesday mornings throughout the Summer Holidays.
If you manage to make it along to 4 sessions you will receive a reward.
The sessions take place on the following days:
- Wed 28th July 10.30-11.30 Session 1 Lucy enters the Wardrobe
- Wed 4th August 10.30-11.30 Session 2 Edmund meets the White Witch
- Wed 11th August 10.30-11.30 Session 3 The Beavers
- Wed 18th August 10.30-11.30 Session 4 Peter’s Battle
- Wed 25th August 10.30-11.30 Session 5 The Triumph of the Witch
- Wed 1st Sep 10.30-11.30 Session 6 Deeper Magic
We are taking various precautions to make the sessions as safe as possible;
- We will keep the big doors open at the back of church to keep the space well ventilated, so wrap up warm if it is a cold day.
- Adults will be asked to wear masks in church
- Family groups will be kept separate for seating and craft activities.
- We will recommend adults follow the track and trace procedures.
- Children will need to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Numbers will be limited to avoid overcrowding (so please let us know if you will not be able to make any of the sessions you have booked)
Sign up here by clicking https://airtable.com/shrqT9cwn3JPEvN7z