We have a lovely new playgroup starting in January 2018. “Allsorts” will be held in the Parish Hall every Friday morning (term time only) from 9.30am -11am.
Who can come?
Anyone with young children. You will find a friendly group of parents and carers. The children’s ages range from newborn to preschool
What happens at the group?
- There are lots of activities for all ages, for example; a soft area with toys for the very little ones, craft activities, puzzles and a wide variety of toys including larger toys – such as rockers and play tunnels.
- Each week we will offer a craft activity.
- We will offer hot drinks, soft drinks, biscuits and healthy snacks throughout the session.
- Towards the end of each session we bring the children together for a story, singing and a prayer. The story will usually be a bible story or linked to the christian season.
- We have occasional short services in the church – at Easter and Christmas and Summer
- Many mum’s breastfeed at the group without embarrassment and you would not be alone if you feed a child. We are able to provide hot water to warm bottles too.
Is there a charge?
A donation of £2 per family helps us cover our costs but if that is difficult please come along anyway.
For more information call the St. Mary’s Church Office (01482 869137) or e-mail email@example.com